Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Seeds sown.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Seeds sown.

Had a very productive afternoon indoors yesterday as the weather didn't live up to its promise.

I now have tomatoes, aubergines, peppers and chillis sown. Also some parsnip seeds are pre-germinating on tissue paper (I have read that doing this, then putting the shoots into modules, does away with the uncertainty of parsnip germination and ensures a full row first time......we'll see!)

I also washed and bleached all my old plant labels....this saves buying them again!

And I sat and planned the beds for this coming year.

1 Comments:

At 23/2/10 10:32 am, Blogger Jan said...

I'll try that method with parsnip seeds... they certainly won't take any longer anyway! I cut strips from ice cream tubs etc for plant labels, they do the job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home