Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Wisley continued

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wisley continued

The polytunnel has been used for cabbages and salads all winter, and the other side is waiting for tomatoes etc. It has a goodly layer of manure on it.
In front of the greenhouse are two clumps of rhubarb, one being forced.
Another view up the plot.

All in all a perfect allotment plot. There is no shed, and I can't see that they'd have all the vegetables they would need, but I think they'd probably get enough fruit from these trees and bushes.
Something to aim for...
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 19/4/09 8:39 am, Anonymous Blossom said...

Wow .. looking good! Soon you'll have all the veggies you need. I should start thinking of starting my own veggie plot, too!

 
At 21/4/09 7:39 am, Blogger Libby said...

It is years since I have been to Wisley, I really must make the effort to go again sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home