Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: A fine day at last.....if a little spitty!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A fine day at last.....if a little spitty!

A general view of the plot when I left this afternoon.....
This is the bed where the shallots were til last week. Now sown with beetroot "Bikores". I had these last year and was very happy with them.
Here are my onions. I am keeping an eye on them because next door, on my prompting (after the business with the shallots and the onion white rot) checked his and was really fed up when he found that almost half his crop had succumbed. They were his beautiful white onions. His reds seem to be ok at the moment.

I pulled up one and it was ok....but I'll keep checking.

The ones I have at home are ok so I think all my onions will be grown at home next year.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home