Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Photo a day....8th August.

Not terribly interesting but a memory for me. I really worked hard this morning and afternoon at the plot, and also enjoyed watching the boats in the Solent every time I stood up to stretch my back. It is Cowes week and there is a lot more activity on the sea all round the Island.

You can see that I still have a lot of clearing up to do to catch up with the neglect whilst it was too wet and then I couldn't get there. The courgettes in the foreground need a lot of attention. And the pumpkins over on the right.
Malcolm said my cabbages could be entered in a competition......! They need a good weeding too.

My next trip to the plot will most probably be Friday. I'll try tomorrow afternoon but am doubtful as there is such a lot of other stuff to do tomorrow.....and my back garden here is crying out to me too.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8/8/07 7:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fantastic is your plot looking and I agree about the cabbages - save one for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home