Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Photo a day......2nd August.

More photos from Wisley.

This is a corner of the vegetable garden area devoted to container vegetable gardening. They seem to be able to grow anything in containers......! (It is a pity I have to resize these pictures for the blog as the detail on the orignals is good.)



















Today I worked a bit in the back garden veggie plot. I cut down the haulms from the finished climbing pea Magnum Bonham, harvested a load of veg for the freezer, and gave the greenhouse a jolly good watering. I emptied almost a whole barrel of rainwater over the beds in there and over the outside bean bed. The latter was looking very dry in spite of the amount of rain we have had.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home