Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

It seems to have worked...re-sizing the photos before uploading them to Blogger.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I've tried them all, and decided to use this method for a while.

The photobucket option is a good thought but I can't see how to upload them the way Picasa does. I am not very tecchie and need the easy to use methods.

Using the small pics on Blogger means they don't "blow up" so much when you click on them, but perhaps that's a good thing.

So....back to my day. No gardening actually today as I felt it was time to clean out the mobile skip on our front drive that should be a car!!!!! It was shameful how dirty it was. It is now all sparkly inside with new seat covers and a special dog protection seat cover in the back. I wonder how long it will stay clean this time?!!!

1 Comments:

At 8/7/07 9:21 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Sadly from my end these photos are still red x boxes. Had to smile at the "mobile skip"...my neighbour has a car like that! We've actually had sun again today...would like to think it will last but the weather forecasters seem to have other ideas.
Rx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home