Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Photo a day...5th July.

I think this was the Jamaican exhibit, but it may have been Trinidad and Tobago......somewhere in the Caribbean anyway.

Aren't they colourful?



















Today was another wash out day as far as gardening goes. I did watch the BBC coverage of the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, and enjoyed it. It was nice to see Chris Beardshaw get another Best in Show...!
We have a strange echo in our house when Carol Klein is on....every time she says "plunts" I hear an echo ("plunts") from my DH!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/7/07 8:17 am, Blogger Matron said...

Don't know if it's just me, but your photos didn't display. As for Carol Klein - I am always distracted by her hair. I look like that when I get out of bed in the mornings, but she must have taken hours to arrange it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home